MBA Dissertation Topics On Business Intelligence: 20 Best Ideas
Writing a dissertation on business intelligence is a major challenge for many MBA students. You need to choose a decent topic idea to make your research interesting and valuable. So, get started as soon as you get the assignment. The following guidelines and examples are designed to make this difficult task a bit easier for you.
Hints for Finding a Good Dissertation Topic for MBA Level
- Discuss your ideas with your professor and follow the guidance on generating, outlining, and finalizing your topic.
- Base your research in a real world of your study area, e.g. study business and management practices, investigate current issues, etc.
- Choose something that you feel comfortable and confident writing about, consider prompts that arouse your curiosity.
- Ensure that you’re knowledgeable about your subject, and it can be helpful for your future career.
- Avoid dissertation topics which are too complicated for you to research and write about; don’t aim to surprise your instructor.
- Consider an issue that you discussed in class, learn more about it, and come up with a perspective solution.
- Revise your textbook, class reading, and notes to think of something worth further exploration.
Top MBA Dissertation Prompts on Business Intelligence
- Creating a healthy business environment: data sharing issues.
- Time for changes: business intelligence innovations in the 21st century.
- Online data storage for enterprises: the effectiveness and ways for improvement.
- Meeting the company’s information requirements: useful strategies and possible complications.
- Using data discovery tools: the key advantages and disadvantages.
- Mobile business intelligence: the current state and development perspectives in different countries.
- Business data management: a comparison of different solutions.
- Using customer profiles: the core strategies for businesses regarding market share increase.
- The importance of market research for start-up companies.
- Applying high-cost analytic software: the main benefits.
- Ensuring the safety of data and information: security measures practiced by international companies.
- The ethical aspects of data sharing in the company’s environment: a case study of a particular organization.
- The issues related to large amounts of data accumulated throughout the decades.
- Supporting innovations in business intelligence: effective strategies.
- Improving the relationship between staff and clients: best practices of using various data.
- The most important functions of business intelligence.
- Optimization of key performance indicators: best practices in the developed countries.
- How much data in enough: the role of records amount and quality in business intelligence implementation.
- The vital features for a BI portal and a web portal in general: a comparison study.
- Problems that companies face with unstructured and semi-structured data.